DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SELL YOUR HOME???
The first thing you must decide before putting your hone up for sale is whether you need to sell or whether you’re merely thinking of selling. If you’re just curious as to how much you can get for your house or if you’re trying to make a “killing” by selling high, you should probably forget it! The fact is that competition is too tough from other homeowners who need to sell their home and are ready to accept FAIR MARKET VALUE.
If you persist in selling your home for more than the market will bear, you’re running the risk of “over exposure-” . That happens when a house is on the market too long and prospective buyers begin to think there is something wrong with that house if it hasn’t sold by now.
So, if you can answer “yes” to the question of “Do you really want to sell your hone,” then listen to these suggestions from experienced and successful realtors across the nation.
The three most important factors that influence the, sale of a hole are. . LOCATION, PRICE AND ATMOSPHERE.
Buyers are influenced by location as much as any other factor. That’s why over 30% of house sales come from a sign post on the property. Most buyers drive through the area they want to live in.
In establishing the right price, remember these proven figures:
- If you price at 10% below FAIR MARKET VALUE, you have a 100% chance of selling.
- If you price FAIR MARKET VALUE, you have a 90% chance of selling.
- If you price at 50% above FAIR MARKET VALUE, you have a. 10% chance of selling.
- If you price at 10% above FAIR MARKET VALUE, you only have a 50%chance of selling.
And remember that a lot of people buy on emotion and atmosphere is what sells Clean, attractive merchandise is what the public is looking for.
Finally, if you really want to know what sells a home, lust put yourself in the role of buyer… Why did you buy your home?
HOW DO YOU CHOOSE A REAL ESTATE BROKER TO REPRESENT YOU?
- Before choosing a real estate brokerage firm, find out about its reputation. Talk with your friends or business associates.
- Is the Broker active in your area?
- Do they have signs in your neighborhood?
- Do they advertise in. the local arid, city newspapers?
- What if something goes wrong?
- Are they are a responsible firm? If a problem should occur, will they stand behind you?
- Will the Broker assume responsibility for their mistakes?
SCHEID REALTY IS COMMITTED TO EXECELENCE
SCHEID REALTY was founded on the principle that real estate transactions require professional service. SCHEID REALTY is a professional real estate firm which places client service first!
HIGH CALIBER SALES AGENTS
SCHEID REALTY carefully screens applicants and hires only the most dedicated professionals. Strong character and integrity are demanded. Also, all sales agents are subjected to a rigorous training program and are required to take continuing education seminars for as long as they are members of the firm.
OUR REPUTATION SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
The familiar red and white signs are to be found in front of some of the most desirable homes in the community. our long list of satisfied clients attribute superior service as the best recommendations for SCHEID REALTY.
THE WAY SCHEID REALTY WORKS FOR YOU!
- A SCHEID REALTY sign will be placed on your property. Many potential buyers are not alerted that your home is for sale if there is no indication that it is on the market.
- Your home will be listed in the Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and San Fernando Valley (if appropriate) Multiple Listing Service.
- Your home will be advertised in the WESTSIDE section of the Los Angeles Times or the appropriate newspaper in your area.
- Open Houses will be held for all area real estate offices and their Brokers.
- An Open House will be conducted every weekend of the listing.
- All showings will be conducted by a licensed real estate agent.
- All requests for showings from other Brokers will be accommodated immediately upon approval of Seller.
- All potential Buyers will be screened and prequalified.
- Suitable financing will be arranged and secured for Buyer.
- Oversee all aspects of Escrow processing including pest inspection, physical inspection, geological inspection, title searches, documentation requirements, etc.
- Brochures and flyers will be distributed to other Brokers and businesses in order to locate the maximum number of potential Buyers.
- There is absolutely no cost to you, the Seller, until SCHEID REALTY has performed all duties in accordance with the Exclusive Right to Sell Agreement and/or escrow has closed.
- Our commission is the best in the real estate industry and is fully negotiable.
- Our reputation for professionalism and high production are your assurance of the best possible real estate relationship.